High Quality Diverse Training and Development
The College offers both accredited and industry standard work based learning and management and technical training. Bespoke skills solutions are also available which can be completely tailored to meet your individual business needs.
We Work With You
Boston College's Business Development team will work with you to find the most appropriate courses for your business needs:
Identify your needs - Boston College Business Development team will take time to understand your business, people and culture, to achieve success and measurements from the start.
Design the right course tailored to your business - Your business's culture, ambitions, available time and budget will also be taken into account.
Deliver the training or skills solution - The training will be delivered when and where suits you and your employees the best. The training will be presented by experienced tutors.
Evaluate that your business objectives have been met - The College will measure your results against success, to ensure the training that has been provided met your needs.
Follow up with further development - You will be kept informed of any relevant and up-coming training programmes that might be of interest to you and your employees.
Management, Technical and, Health and Social Care Courses
Boston College's Management, Technical Training and Health and Social Care courses are diverse and wide in range. The courses cover everything, from electrical or health and safety, through to leadership, management and team leading.
Click on the course or courses below that you are interested in to read full course information and how to apply. Alternatively, you can download the 'Management Training' or the 'Technical Training' course guide.
- Abrasive Wheels Safety
- Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (CSCS)
- Door Supervision HABC Award (SIA) Level 2
- Food Safety in Catering HABC Award Level 2
- Personal Licence Holders HABC Award Level 2
- Emergency First Aid in the Workplace Level 3
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- PAT Testing Certificate for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment Level 3 (City and Guilds 2377-22 and 2377-32)
- 18th Edition (City and Guilds 2382-18) Level 3
- 18th Edition (City and Guilds 2382-18) Refresher Level 3
- Agri-Food Sector Team Leading Programme
- Digital Marketing
- Building an Effective Online Presence
- From Customer Service to Sales
- Customer Service Essentials – Developing Skills for Non-Sales People
- Introduction to Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Presentation Skills
- Microsoft Publisher for Deskstop Publishing
- Train the Trainer
- Time Management
- Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- Team Leading ILM Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Leadership and Management ILM Certificate Level 3
- Leadership and Management Training ILM Certificate Level 4
- Adult Care Diploma Level 3
- Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health Award Level 1
- Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an AED Level 2
- Care Certificate (CQC Requirements)
- Dementia Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Level 3
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid for Mental Health Award Level 2
- Health and Safety
- Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Medication Awareness
- Mental Capacity and Deprivation of Liberty Awareness
- Nutrition and Hydration Awareness
- Paediatric First Aid Level 3
- Safeguarding Awareness
- Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (RQF) Award Level 3
- Supporting in End of Life Care
- Team Building and Conflict Management
English and Maths
Boston College offers a range of courses to help your workforce to improve their language or develop their existing level of English and maths. From Functional Skills to GCSEs, there will be a level suitable, and courses could be FREE for those who do not currently hold a current 'C' grade.
For more information, visit the 'English and Maths' course page.
Our University Level courses have a proven track record of helping our students to successfully progress within their chosen career. Attendance at college can be just two days a week before independent study, allowing your staff members to fit their studies around their current work commitments.
For more information, visit the 'University Level' course page.
Need Some More Advice?
If you or your business require a tailored package of training, or the course you require isn't listed above, please contact our Business Development team on 01205 313242 or email email@example.com.
Our friendly and helpful Business Development Advisers are also on hand if you need a little help or advice on which course is best for you, your employees and business in the long run.