Musicians write, arrange, orchestrate, conduct and perform musical compositions.
Level 3 NVQ; A Levels
- Auditions and selects performers and rehearses and conducts them in the performance of the composition.
- Scores music for different combinations of voices and instruments to produce desired effect.
- Plays instrument as a soloist or as a member of a group or orchestra.
- Tunes instrument and studies and rehearses score.
- Conceives and writes original music.
Learning Strategies, Monitoring, Active Listening, Writing, Active Learning, Reading Comprehension, Critical Thinking, Speaking, Mathematics, Science