Quality assurance technicians perform a variety of technical inspections and testing and monitoring tasks to detect processing, manufacturing and other defects.
Level 3 NVQ; A Levels
- Liaises with production engineers and staff to maintain the quality of output and to develop quality management systems.
- Assists quality control engineers in undertaking production audits.
- Supervises the work of routine inspection staff and notes any defects reported.
- Analyses and interprets the results of tests undertaken and writes up reports upon completion.
- Sets up scientific, electronic, or other technical equipment to perform functional and inspection tests.
Active Learning, Critical Thinking, Monitoring, Active Listening, Mathematics, Reading Comprehension, Learning Strategies, Writing, Speaking, Science