Travel agency managers and proprietors plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate the resources and activities of travel agencies and booking offices.
Level 2 NVQ; GCSE at grades A*-C
- Determines financial, staffing, material and other short- and long-term needs.
- Advises on currency and passport/visa regulations and any necessary health precautions needed.
- Makes and confirms travel and accommodation bookings, arranges group holidays, tours and individual itineraries.
- Discusses client.
- Co-ordinates the activities of clerical, secretarial and other staff.
- Plans work schedules and assigns tasks and responsibilities.
Active Listening, Speaking, Monitoring, Critical Thinking, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, Learning Strategies, Writing, Active Learning, Science