Sales supervisors oversee operations and directly supervise and coordinate the activities of sales and related workers in retail and wholesale establishments.
Level 2 NVQ; GCSE at grades A*-C
- Reports as required to managerial staff on departmental activities.
- Determines or recommends staffing and other needs to meet sales and productivity targets.
- Liaises with managers and other departments to resolve operational problems.
- Establishes and monitors work schedules to meet sales and productivity targets.
- Directly supervises and coordinates the activities of sales and related workers.
Active Listening, Reading Comprehension, Speaking, Writing, Active Learning, Monitoring, Critical Thinking, Mathematics, Science, Learning Strategies