Jobholders in this unit group plan, organise, co-ordinate and direct the effective measurement monitoring and reporting on the qualitative and regulatory aspects of a specified tangible (industrial production) or non-tangible (service provision) output.
Honours, Bachelor's degree
- Examines operating procedures to ensure the process and the product meet regulatory standards and implements changes necessary to ensure compliance.
- Examines current operating procedures to determine how quality may be improved.
- Considers the impact of legislation upon specification requirements.
- Analyses and reports upon the results of quality control tests to ensure that production remains within specification.
- Develops and implements visual, physical, functional or other appropriate measures and tests of quality.
Monitoring, Reading Comprehension, Active Listening, Active Learning, Critical Thinking, Speaking, Writing, Learning Strategies, Mathematics, Science