Job holders in this unit group provide administrative support for the human resources (HR) operations within organisations.
Level 2 NVQ; GCSE at grades A*-C
- Implements and maintains HR records systems.
- Provides administrative support for training courses, work placements etc..
- Provides practical support for recruitment and selection procedures such as checking application forms, arranging interviews of candidates and ensuring the interview panel receive all relevant documentation.
- Arranges advertisements for jobs in the relevant media.
- Supports senior HR staff in the development and implementation of HR and industrial relations policies.
Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Reading Comprehension, Speaking, Writing, Active Learning, Monitoring, Learning Strategies, Mathematics, Science