Construction and building trades supervisors oversee operations and directly supervise and coordinate the activities of workers in construction and building trades.
Level 3 NVQ; A Levels
- Reports as required to managerial staff on work-related matters.
- Determines or recommends staffing and other needs to meet productivity requirements.
- Liaises with managers and contractors to resolve operational problems.
- Establishes and monitors work schedules to meet productivity requirements.
- Directly supervises and coordinates the activities of construction and building workers and/or subcontractors.
Monitoring, Writing, Speaking, Critical Thinking, Active Listening, Reading Comprehension, Active Learning, Learning Strategies, Mathematics, Science