Job holders in this unit group manage, organise and coordinate business conferences, exhibitions and similar events.
Honours, Bachelor's degree
- Ensures that Health and Safety and other statutory regulations are met.
- Liaises closely with venue staff to ensure smooth running of the event.
- Plans work schedules, assigns tasks, and co-ordinates the activities of designers, crafts persons, technical staff, caterers and other events staff.
- Allocates exhibition space to exhibitors.
- Develops proposal for the event, and presents proposal to client.
- Discusses conference and exhibition requirements with clients and advises on facilities.
Speaking, Monitoring, Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Reading Comprehension, Writing, Active Learning, Mathematics, Learning Strategies, Science