Courses Starting from January 2020
Whether you are looking to return to learning to gain a new skill, start a new career or to meet new people. Boston College have a range of courses starting from January 2020 to help get you to where you want to be.
Depending on your personal circumstances some of the courses may be FREE and range from a few weeks to a full year course.
- Introduction to Basic Bricklaying
- Certificate in Skills for Working in Health, Lifestyle and Science Industries Entry Level
- ESOL Certificate - Reading and Writing
- Functional Skills English
- Functional Skills Maths
- Accounting Bookkkeeping AAT Access Award Level 1*
- Creative Craft Award Level 1*
- Barbering Certificate Level 2*
- Plumbing Diploma Level 2*
- Pre-Access to Health Professions and Social Science
- Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3
- Swedish Massage Certificate Level 3
- Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Level 3
*Do you qualify for a FREE adult course?
The Adult Education Budget is enabling more eligible adults to access FULL funding for courses up to Level 2 to break down the barriers between learning and course fees. For more information on the Adult Education Budget and other financial support options, visit our 'Financial Assistance' page.
January Starts for those aged 16-18
Boston College also have a range of courses starting January 2020 for those aged 16-18. Places are available on the follow courses:
Need Some More Advice?
If you are unsure about which course is right for you or which path to take, Boston College Careers team are here to help. The Career Advisers offer FREE impartial Career Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) and are available before you start to college, whilst you are studying at college and when you are ready to take the next step.
If you would like to make an appointment with one of the College's Careers Advisers, they are available by appointment at both the Boston and Spalding campuses, by either calling the College's Information Line on 01205 313218 or by email.