Step Forward Employment Support
Step Forward Employment Support has been specially designed for people aged 18+ who have learning disabilities, autism and/or mental health issues and who are thinking about getting into work.
The project offers support in all aspects of getting ready to go back to working including:
- Career advice and personal activity plan
- Support with exploring suitable job options
- CV and covering letter
- Identification and statement of personal support requirements
- Advice on disclosing requirements to employers
- Work experience placement
- Support with accessing Better Off calculations for benefit claimants
Support will be available for an extended period and will be provided on a one to one basis.
To be eligible for Step Forward Employment support, you must:
- Be a resident of the county of Lincolnshire
- Have either a learning disability, autism or a mental health issue
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be unemployed
The project is being delivered in local centres across Lincolnshire with support from our partners: Abbey Access Centre, Community Learning in Partnership (CLIP), First College, Grantham College, Lincoln College and TaylorItex - you can choose who you would like to work with.
If you would like to join the project, please complete the referral form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you have any questions regarding the project please call 01205 365701 x6280 and ask for Julie.